What’s in it for you and your team? Why Everything DiSC:
- Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
- Improves employee and workplace communication
- Helps you to understand people who aren’t like you…. or are too much like you
- Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings
Key reasons you might want to use an Everything DiSC profile rather than DiSC Classic.
- Comparison one to one reports are available only with Everything DiSC profiles. These reports are especially valuable for improving reporting relationships, building teams and reducing conflict.
- Participants find the reports more personal and relevant. The circle model reports used in Everything DiSC profiles are based on around 80 items (depending on respondent's answers) The circle model is measured on eight scales compared to the original four on the graph model. This makes for a more precise assessment and understanding of flexibility in behaviour.
- The circle model is more intuitive and memorable. The shading of the circle better illustrates how we are all D, i, S, and C. The circle model clearly illustrates how we are capable of adapting our behavior and are not stuck in a preferred style.
- The richer report narrative and engaging visualsbetter hold the interest of participants. Group discussions flow more naturally.
- The circle model is application focused.Are you working on management issues? Then you can use Everything DiSC Management. Want to improve sales or customer service? Then you’ll want to use Everything DiSC Sales. For most other purposes Everything DiSC Workplace or Everything DiSC Work of Leaders will serve you best.
- Robust DIY trainers kits and accreditation options mean you can train your inhouse participants, through availing of our train the trainer options. The trainer kit videos included are contemporary and better reflect today’s workplace.
- The assessment is easier to take, especially for non-native speakers of English. The questions don’t force you to choose from four words the two that describe you most and least. It uses a rating scale that is much easier for most people.
- Benefit from the evolving power of pre and post classroom learning offered by the MyEverythingDiSC Platform